Saturday, September 13, 2008

Miracles Abound

When the dreams come true.


Thank God we have the songs we create, sing and listen to, to comfort us in the times we have no choice but to wait…and then wait some more.

My vision is great and my means are small. My dreams when returned to me were returned in grandeur. At times it might appear to be more beneficial to not be so centered on my dreams,but alas they are my light and lamp through this dark and beautiful world.

So I wait and I keep my mind set on these dreams through my imagination at all times.

I’m sure many of my musical dreams are like yours; A rockin world tour, America, Europe, Australia, Canada, China… Imagining my set list with the songs I want to cover and of course my personal favorites! My theatrical performance and costumes…Jamming with the hottest rock artists from the past and present…Bono, Madonna, Jimmy Page.

Meeting with publicity hounds and doing interviews for radio and TV around the clock. Riding the whirlwind of music wave in bliss….let me go on…


I love half my songs a ton, and the other half not so much. Funny, huh? The ones I love not so much probably because they expose a dark place in me or are really hard to sing. Some are sentimental and healing and some are pure fantasy get your yaya’s out and pleasure.


With seven albums already released and another three in production on the way, I thought it would be a great time to let you in on my favorites from each collection so far.

I also thought it would be fun to create a video of a few of my favorite things to go along with this blog. So be sure to check out the video on my page. It’s quick and pretty cool.


I am placing this blog in three parts because it is so large.
Please read on.


No comments: